Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bangkok :D

Hey,
I'm back from Bangkok !
almost 5 days din update blog .
Abit crazy at there .
-Fun There- ?

QUITE FUN .
Arghh!!
Everyday had to walk under the hot sun .
It just pissed me off . -.-
Bought many things from Bangkok.
I love the bag .
Wanted to buy Minmie bag .
But parents say I'm so childish,
So I bought a bag look more TEENAGER ones ;)
Much More Better . xD

Went Safari on the 2nd day .
HOT ! HOT ! HOT !
TIRED ! TIRED ! TIRED !

3th day fun shopping without friends .
Bcaz they went to sit the boat . *I went there before so din went there*
Everyday ..MASSAGE.. PADICURE too !

I have nothing to say about 4th day .
It just seems boring ?
Many people fall sick .

Took this TIGER picha. Cute and it looks like Chanel .
Teeheee .



Daddy bought this bag for me x)


Bought this two sleepers from bangkok .
End of the post



No comments:

Post a Comment