Nuffnang

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sky Trex ;)

Hellow readers! I'm in a good mood I think.
I will post sky trax photos.
I forgot to post those Sky Trax photos.
Really sorry :p
I will post it nao,even it is kinda long already.Its kinda fun but very high up.
I'm too tired playing this.My second time ! Altough the next day is exam. you see,I'm sho pro right ? I no needa study .___. And I never even touched my books for once.


                                                        I'm getting ready to go up there.

                                                                Ihatethisone.Its hard :p

                                                                Finally,we finished ! :)


Wish me luck at sports day  :D  
Toodles.                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment