Nuffnang

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gathering with fwens ♥

ALOHA ! I'm back.
Went gathering with fwens yesterday.DARN HAPPY !
I saw some of them already change abit.Some no changes o.O
IMUSTGOONDIET! I ATE SHO MUCH YESTERDAY. :O
I BECOME SHO CRAZY YESTERDAY,I CAN SHOP WITHOUT MUA PARENTS.HAHA
I love that,because I can never ever see what a thing I have,what is the thing I dun have.THEYCAN'TSTOPME. Hehehehe.
I BOUGHT MANY THINGS :p
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
After I reach home,Mum wants me to go out with her.Dad went to his fwen's wedding.Sho,I needa go out with her.Sometimes,IHATEGOINGOUTWITHMUAPARENTS.I just can WINDOW SHOP .__. It's killing me.xD
And I went carrefour just nao,the new carrefour at Puchong,kinda small.
I guess I'm posing yesterday and today's things.
*Sigh* Its monday tomorrow.;/ Don't feel like going to school.
I wanna go JB's concert,ILOVEHIMVERYMUCHIE.

                       After we finish shopping,we went Jusco
                          to have a drink. BUBBLE TEA! :)
                              Caini kao zai-ing -____-
                           Sho curious that she din follow us,
                              she followed THIS BASTARDS!!
                                 Huei Ling and Me :D

                               Yue Yan and Me. :)
                              I looked ugly in here -.-

                                 Vanessa and Me.
                          JASON'S GF! CAINI ! TADAAAAAAAAA
                       And I bought this nail polish :DDDD
                     Check out this website.  http://elianto.biz/
Buh-byes.
I love yesterday. You guys maked my day. :D Remember 5/3/2011
will update more bout today on the next post.Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment