Nuffnang

Friday, February 18, 2011

EXAM IS COMING!!!

Holly shyt !
EXAM IS COMING between two more days.
HELP HELP HELP!
WTF,I scared later my maths,science,BM,and whatever subject FAIL.
Needa go [remiedier]class.
I WILL DIE . GET OF MY LIFE MANN ! :P
IHATEEXAMS.
stay at school today,sho cool mannnnnFirst time bringing hp to school.
We stay at school to study.xD guai bao bao :D
No larh,actually we play abit.Cause study till boring, People say "du si shu".
Just finish reading sejarah,o.o Lazy to read Geo.GEO IS THE MOST BORING!
I guess I must keep saying I LOVE EXAMS ! I LOVE EXAMS ! That way will be better.
Act rajin ?
                        
PIMPLESSSSS :S
                                  Imma xiao zha bo ;p
Wait for my stewpid result to come out kays. xDD
Joking larh. Yay ! Sky tracks tmr.
TATA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment